How Our Community Acupuncture Treatments Work
Our Licensed Acupuncturist, Evelyn Lopez, has created the group acupuncture environment so more people can afford and enjoy the benefits of Acupuncture and Holistic Medicine on a more regular basis. Acupuncture efficacy has been proven best when received often and for a long enough period of time. This is especially true for chronic conditions like Arthritis pain, immuno-depressed conditions like allergies and asthma, hormonal and metabolic problems among others. Also, for preventative purposes it is a great idea to receive Acupuncture often for improved energy, immunity and stress relief.
Your treatment will be in a comfortable chair in a group setting, with relaxing music and dimmed lights for the comfort and relaxation of all receiving healing.
- You can communicate with Evelyn upon arrival if there are any new conditions or symptoms since your last treatment. If you need privacy please let her know and she will meet you in private for a few minutes in a consultation room. If you need more than a few minutes to discuss your present complaint, you will need to make an appointment with Evelyn for a more detailed and comprehensive consultation where Evelyn can recommend a course of treatment and/or supplements.
- If this is your first visit you will need to fill out a short intake form and a consent form for treatment so Evelyn can better diagnose your condition and tailor your treatment to your specific needs.
- If you need a refill on your Chinese formula or supplements, inform your licensed acupuncturist prior to your treatment.
- You will take off your shoes and socks and make sure the acupuncturist has access to your elbows and knees. Please wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Make sure your cell phone is off and keep your voice to a minimum as there will be others relaxing near you.
- You will receive your Acupuncture treatment in the chair and the needles will be retained for 20-60 minutes depending on your condition.
- Relax and enjoy!
- Once the needles have been removed, you can put your socks and shoes back on and leave the treatment room.
- Payment is expected at time of service. We accept Cash,and all Major Credit Cards.
- Call us at 1-954-205-1312, to find out when we have our sessions.
- We also will be offering chair massage in 15 min increments as well as Reiki in the group setting so you can complement your Acupuncture treatment with a nice relaxing Massage or Reiki!